Zotero only imports part of Mendeley library

I am trying to import a libary of about 100 references from Mendeley, using the online import. The collection names import and are created in Zotero, but only about 10 references are imported, and then the process stops. Any ideas regarding what the problem may be? With grateful thanks
  • Are these references available in Mendeley online library? Importer only imports references from your own library, not from a group library.

Did Zotero report an error during import?

Could you provide a debug id from the import process?
  • The references are not in a group library. Here is the debug id: D2027743213
    Thanks!
  • (1)(+0000002): Error: Mendeley import interrupted!
    Started: 1714148226538 (856s ago)
    Progress: 611 / 2842
    New items created: 0
    Total size of files to download: 6694808KB

It appears you closed the importer window after approximately 15 minutes, well before it could finish. Based on these stats, you're only approximately 20% done, and the progress bar should reflect that. Let it run until the progress bar disappears and the importer confirms that the import is complete, which might take a few hours.

Also, as a side note, ensure you have enough disk space. You will need at least 7GB of free disk space on your "C:" drive for this process to complete.
  • Thank you (I had not considered it would take so long), and I will now try again!