Important inquiry

I am not able to add two different citations at the same time.

The red box is not showing also.

Zotero is unable to assess the same references so it is adding two similar references as different ones.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you provide Steps to Reproduce?
  • The zotero search box (the red box) is disappeared in microsoft word.

Whenever I want to add 2 or more references for the same sentence, zotero is only adding 1 reference.

• My zotero report ID is :1632082801
  • edited December 28, 2022
    You can't just repeat the same thing if you want us to help you. See the page I linked to for the kind of description we need. I have no idea what you're trying or what's happening.

If you're not a native English speaker, just write in your native language.
  • The problem started few months ago. After I updated the Zotero the zotero search box did not appear anymore.

At the same time, when I was trying to add 2 references or more for the same sentence, zotero was only taking the latest added reference so it is showing only one cited reference.

Note that no error messages where showing.

I tried to remove and restart zotero and zotero connector but the problems are still encountered.
  • Sorry, we can't help you if you don't provide the information we ask for.
  • How I can justify more than this?

This what happened to me I don't have additional justifications.

Please I need your help.
  • Again, you should read Steps to Reproduce and provide a step-by-step description in the format explained there in your native language. And/or take some screenshots that show what you're describing, upload them somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide a link here.

What you're saying doesn't make sense. If you're referring to the word processor plugin (what word processor?) and clicking the Add/Edit Citation button and the red citation dialog isn't showing up, then how is Zotero inserting a reference at all? What does that have to do with adding two citations?
  • You have the classic citation dialog activated in the Zotero preferences under Cite. (Though you can add multiple items with that using the "Multiple Sources" button
  • Thank you so much it worked.

Thank you again