Thank you and will start to add literature pertaining to 'Biodiversity and Water'

Thanks for creating this amazing tool, Herb! Feel as if I will learn a lot by collaborating with you. Was thinking about a preliminary structure of our joint presentation:

1) Topical Focus- Herb emphasizes more on 'Energy and Climate'; whereas, Amit more on 'Biodiversity and Water' ?

2) Time- Herb: 30 mins; Amit: 30 mins; Perhaps: 20 minutes of content each with 5 minutes of topically focussed question/discussion each (25 minutes) each? Finally, 10 minutes of combined discussion following a question/challenge for the class to integrate: 'Energy and Cimate & Biodiversity and Water' (total time 50 minutes on individual presentation + 10 minutes of combined Q/A/Discussion= 60 minutes)

3) Illustrative Case: Does it make sense to concretely situate the topical focus for you and me by discussing either a common integrative case or individual topical case? So, we could start with the 'conceptual framework' for each of our topics; then use the 'illustrative case' to concretize each framework?

4) I need to meet my heavy TA grading deadline by tomorrow; so will start to populate the literature for my topical focus from Tuesday- 11th October..
Thanks!
Amit