plugin for non-english version of word

I have recently updated Zotero to 2.0b7. The problem is that I have a non-english version of word 2003. When using the older versions I manually integrated zotero in word (start upfile). But that does not seem to be possible in the new version. So I installed the Winword intergration add-on (and click reinstall). However, the Zotero tools are gone. I have searched for the zotero.dot file, but could not find it. How can I solve this problem?
Are you going to put up a file that can be manually integrated?

/Daniel
  • The next version of the plugin may be a bit better at finding the location, and it'll also provide a way to locate the file manually.

In the meantime you can find a copy of the file in extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/install/ within your Firefox profile. (You should copy the file, not move it.)
  • I have the same problem as Daniel. I tried to follow Dan's hint, but I can't find the zoteroWinWordIntegration folder. I have just a folder named "zotero@chnm.gmu.edu". Does it mean that I have to automaticly install the plugin first and then do the copy?

\Ulli.
  • Thank you Dan, it worked. Ulli, I have that one too. Maybe you can try to install the plugin once again.
    /Daniel
  • Does it mean that I have to automaticly install the plugin first and then do the copy?
    Yes.

I've updated the manual installation instructions.
  • Thanks, everything fine now.

PS: Great and instant support here. I like it very much...