Importing Endnote using "%" tags:: %@ ISSN doesn't import

I can get the Transportation Research Information System (TRIS) to export in "EndNote format" but I get a series of tags with the first character being the percent symbol. Everything else imports properly except for the ISSN. The ISSN has the tag "%@".

Here is an example of a record I want to import:

%0 Journal Article
%M 01126532
%T Factors Behind Recent Bus Patronage Trends in Britain and Their Implications for Future Policy
%A White, Peter
%J International Journal of Transport Economics = Rivista Internazionale di Economia dei Trasporti
%V 36
%N 1
%I Istituti Editoriali e Poligrafici Internazionali
%D 2009
%G English
%K Bus transportation
%K Costs
%K Fares
%K Markets
%K Policy, legislation and regulation
%K Public transit
%K Ridership
%K United Kingdom
%K Vehicle miles of travel
%P 13-31
%X In October 1986, local bus service was deregulated (i.e. price and quantity controls were removed) in Great Britain, with the exception of London and Northern Ireland. By 1989, despite a greater growth in bus-kilometers being run outside London, there was a noticeable drop in market stability. In London, however, a broadly stable market was observed. The author examines principal factors affecting ridership; overall British trends; the London market at the beginning of the discussed period; trends in bus kilometers run; trends in real fare levels; observed and expected ridership changes; exogenous factors; effects of the congestion charge; quantified components of London growth; trends on the London Underground system; cost trends; public expenditures on London buses; some other statistical interpretation; and London lesson application in the rest of Great Britain.
%@ 0391-8440
%W Transportation Research Board

Any suggestions?

Thank you.