Style Request: [Gait & Posture]

I've got some coding experience, but none with XML or CSL, so please bear with me and help me get better at creating styles for the two or three other journals I'll need to do.
I've modified the Vancouver style a bit and gotten it to match up pretty well with what I need, but I can't fix the following remaining discrepancies:
- Multiple in-text numeric citations should be formatted "[1-3]" rather than [1][2][3].
-The page numbers in the references should be formatted "101-15' rather than "101-115".
-All lines of text in the bibliography should be left-justified to the same tab stop.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

-Brian
  • Nevermind about the dash between the multiple citations and the left justifying. I found the former further down in the board and the latter seems to have fixed itself.
    I still need help with the page number formatting though.
  • Not supported ATM, since it's not totally straightforward (there are different algorithms for number collapsing).
  • I'd read some prior comments about the APA format doing this (collapsing numbers) when it's not supposed to. Was it previously only number collapsing and now it's only number collapsing, or am I mistaken?
    If not supported now, are there any plans to do this? Every journal I submit to requires it.
  • dear bwschulz, did you manage to solve the problem? I also need the Gait & Posture style, and I'm new with Zotero and I don't know how to create it by myself.
    I didn't find any compatible style in the zotero style repository. Suggestion?
    Thanks
    Luca
  • the pages just show up however they are in the database/i.e. in Zotero. The rest can be done - I don't think bwschulz ever made his stuff available.
    Check out the current Vancouver style and let me know what exactly needs to be changed and I can take a look.