Library won't open in other panes

Nothing appears in the middle or right panes when I click on library item.
Thanks.
Ruth
  • Hi Ruth,

Just to clarify, when you click on "My Library" in the left pane do you see anything in the center or right pane?
  • No, they are completely blank.
  • I am having the same problem. Until today, all my links and info showed. Now, I can't see anything. The data is still there, but Z is not finding it, or it is not displaying it any more.
  • I just tried to save the link to this forum, it initially showed in Z, but then when I went back to Z, it was no longer there. None of my Z data is visible any longer
  • Please follow the steps in the Advanced Instructions section of the Reporting Bugs page and let us know if you see any errors.

Note that, whatever the problem, there's a good chance it's fixed in Beta 4, which we're preparing for release right now.
  • That was helpful--based on the Hyperword errors shown below, I disabled Hyperword, and Z reappeared. Apparently there is a conflict with Hyperwords. Hopefully you can research and fix this. There were several other references to Hyperword errors -- my guess is that users that like Z also use Hyperwords

Error: too much recursion
    Source File: chrome://hyperwords/content/hw_main.js
    Line: 4486
  • Please see my comments on the other thread. Let's move the discussion there.

Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.