Zotero integration error

I am having the below problem when i try to add/edit citation. Can u help me please to troubleshoot this problem. I am stuck now cant continue with my writing.

Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

[JavaScript Error: "couldn't open library C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qu2qoofe.default\extensions\zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org\resource\libzoteroWinWordIntegration.dll: error 193" {file: "file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/qu2qoofe.default/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroWinWordIntegration.js" line: 48}]'[JavaScript Error: "couldn't open library C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qu2qoofe.default\extensions\zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org\resource\libzoteroWinWordIntegration.dll: error 193" {file: "file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/qu2qoofe.default/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroWinWordIntegration.js" line: 48}]' when calling method: [zoteroIntegrationApplication::getDocument]

Thanks in advance.
  • This is most typically the case when using the 64-bit version of Firefox. That's not currently supported.