Numerous windows pop up inserting citation into OpenOffice Text Document

See report 1046087812, which captured just one of the screen i believe. Any assistance is very much appreciated.

Considering things are "functional", any extensive try this or that will have to wait until this semester is completed.

I am using the Libre/Open Office extension to add citations as I type in text document. While everything appears to post and link, I get the citation, it updates if I need it to and it allows for the bibliography to be created, I get about 8-10 screens spouting error speaks. I have to "ok" all of those everytime.

The citation inserts, but the field shading is gone I cannot easily spot a citation anymore.

This is a huge seminar paper and if I loose zotero, i am mush in a dermaskeletal bag. Having to click all these windows in paper that will have over 100 citations, thank you new APA bs, is taking valuable time and adding clicks to an already stressed pair of hands.

Troubleshooting:
I have restarted open office and zotero in a variety of combinations.
I reinstalled the extension. Don't think I reinstalled Zotero however and i won't risk that at this time.
I updated java, butt error were occuring before updating Java.
I always restart my system after installations and it is turned off every day.
Checked for Zotero updates, none.

Versions:
windows 8.1
openoffice 4.1.1
zotero 4.0.28.7
  • The shading returned with some unknown to me series of keystrokes created by my carpal tunneled hands. So I can figure out those quick keys later. Does not appear to be a problem with the endless parade of error windows.
  • I just counted the number of screens I have to click through and I reached 21.
  • [JavaScript Error: "NS_BASE_STREAM_CLOSED: Component returned failure code: 0x80470002 (NS_BASE_STREAM_CLOSED) [nsIBinaryOutputStream.write32]" {file: "file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zotero%20Standalone/extensions/zoteroOpenOfficeIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroOpenOfficeIntegration.js" line: 327}]
    (k333info, this is for others — you can ignore.)