status bar & vertical scroll

When using Zotero (the latest version 1.0.0b3.r1), I have noticed that when my window gets resized to ~ 800 x 600 or smaller, I lose the status bar and the vertical scroll bar's down arrow. However, when I have my window set to its max (1280 x 1024) I never have any problems. i.e., the status bar and vertical scroll bar show up at all times.

I checked all of my add-ons that sit in the status bar at the bottom of the page, disabling each one individually to see if any was the culprit. I found that only when I had disabled Zotero did I gain the status bar and vertical scroll bar at the smaller window size.

So my question is whether anyone else has had this problem and if so, what can I do to solve it?

Thanks
  • This is likely related to the issues discussed here: http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/287/

In short, try shrinking the tag selector and/or Zotero pane. There are some fixes in the next version that should also help.
  • Thanks a lot Dan!

Basically all I had to do was resize my Zotero pane when open (not just when it was sitting in the Status Bar) to its smallest size (or at least smaller than it previously was) and now it works.