Error ID 201131017: impossible to register a new element

Hi,

I'm trying to register one element from elsevier website. Before, it worked well, but now I changed my PC and so I have an error message that says something like "failure of the recording"

Here is the report error (in french...) :

[JavaScript Error: "Permission refusée d'obtenir la propriété HTMLDocument.location" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translate.js" line: 544}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.hostPort]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js :: proxyToProper :: line 157" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js" line: 157}]

[JavaScript Error: "Permission refusée d'obtenir la propriété HTMLDocument.location" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translate.js" line: 544}]

[JavaScript Error: "Permission refusée d'appeler la méthode HTMLDocument.evaluate" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translate.js" line: 553}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.hostPort]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js :: proxyToProper :: line 157" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/ingester.js" line: 157}]

I do not understand anything of this report... Could somebody help me to resolve my problem ?

By advance, thank you !
  • See Troubleshooting Translator Issues, particularly Step 5 (temporarily disabling all other Firefox add-ons to see if one is in conflict).
  • Hi Dan Stillman

Thank you very much for your answer: you were right !

So, the Add-On which is in conflict with Zotero in my case is NoScript.
    But the problem is that I have this Add-On on all my PCs and it just on this one that I have the error...
  • OK. Reported on another thread as well, and similar to issues reported with RoboForm and the RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension. We're not convinced that what they're doing is actually correct (at least in those other cases—we haven't looked into what exactly NoScript is doing), but we're going to see if there's a way to fix it on our end.

As to why it works on your other machines...hard to say. It's a pretty complicated, low-level issue.
  • Fixed in NoScript 1.8.7.3 (the latest unofficial development build).