batch Save link as Zotero snapshot

Hi all,

I am new to zotero and still learning to use it and all of its features.

I'm wondering if i can batch processing several links in a webpage into zotero snapshots? My question came up because my current work is collecting online newspaper articles for references. Do i usually search the entire archive for certain keywords, and the result will show several links of articles containing that keywords. What i've been doing is to right click on each link then click "save link as zotero snapshot". Its kinda heavy jobs when the search result come up with hundreds of links.

Before i use zotero, i use FlashGot extension and Download Manager software to just simply download all the articles. Is it possible to do like that with zotero? Or is there some way to use flashgot together with zotero?

Thanks for the comments
  • There is currently no way to batch import items from a site which Zotero does not have a translator. So if you are just importing all the linked pages from some random site you will need to employ the right click "save link as Zotero snapshot" method. However, if you can use a site which Zotero has a translator, for example Proquest, you should be able to batch import search results.