Printing & Sending Highlighted Pages; Taking Snapshots of ONLY html text?

I recently started using Zotero, but after working with it for some a few weeks and reading a fair amount through these forums I have three sort of related questions that might actually be suggestions to make:
1) I can't figure out a way to print something I've highlighted in Zotero so that I can see the highlights on the printed page. Is there a way to do that?
(Related to that I'd put in a vote for adding the feature to be able to highlight in different colors.)

2) What is the best/easiest way to save such highlighted pages so they can be sent to others to read who do not use Zotero?

3) Is there a way to save ONLY the html text from a web page and not the complete web page (images, banners etc.)? Preferably retaining the highlighting? More generally, what can I do to keep each of my items in my collections and my Zotero library as a whole from getting unweildy and huge as fast as they will otherwise?

Thanks so much for your product and your help!
  • Do the Moderators/Unseen Creators have any responses to these questions?

It's been sometime and no body else seems to have anything to say.

Where are the capabilities of the program currently in regard to these things?

Thanks!
  • edited August 29, 2008
    Zotero uses inline CSS for highlights. You can save the complete webpage & highlighting will be retained. Highlights should be printed if you have "print background colors" selected in your browser. I think the default "HTML only" save option does not save CSS. Depending on the page and your needs, you may be able to save the complete webpage & just send the page with broken links.