Zotero output of HTML with COinS

Does anyone know if there is an export filter, or a CSL style file which produces an HTML format bibliography which includes COinS markup? Reports with marked-up bibliographies would seem an good way to share research results.
  • When you generate a bibliography, there should be an option to save as HTML. If you use this option, then the created bibliography includes COinS markup automatically.
  • Many thanks Simon, I should have spotted that!
  • A follow-up question - I am collecting my references using the MS Word plug-in, is there any way I can take the bibliography compiled this way, and output as HTML with COinS? Or more generally, is there any way to write a document and compile the reference list that can lead to an HTML bibliography, or is it necessary to generate the biography from a manual item selection from Zotero (in my case, this is possible, of course but much harder than building it up using the Word plug-in, or similar)? Thanks!
  • I think you would need to collect the references you want to include in the HTML bibliography in a folder in Zotero and then export the bibliography from that folder.

Would using tags simply the process for you? I.e., I'm thinking that you could add a tag for the particular document/paper in question, and then, as you add citations to the paper with the plugin, you could add the tag to the references you use with drag and drop. You'd just need to make a Saved Search folder containing all items with the relevant tag, and export the HTML bibliography from there.

Adding the tag would be an extra step, but you could do it as you go along or do a series of items at once, or a combination of those, all with drag and drop.