How i must add the new Zotero 3.0

Hello all, i was using Zotero with Mozilla Firefox, after this come to made the actualization to the new version i lost Zotero, for dont be compatible. After it i dowlond the last one Zotero version 3.0 and now appear the window separeted, that mean i have like a individual window in computer. How i must to keep it to dont lost my filds and items.

If is posible to keep in one way where i can open any time i need?
I must to be opened it every time until finish to made a copy to this site.
Im a little lost, sorry, thanks for any help i can get.
  • you can just upgrade your regular version of Zotero for Firefox from within FF or by re-installing it from zotero.org - it sounds like you installed Zotero Standalone.
  • I have now Mozilla Firefox 10.0, and this version dont acept Zotero. After I was try to found my items i get the new Zotero Stadalone I install on the computer, now appear to me all my old items but i dont get zotero in the same Window of Mozilla.

That mean i have separeted like word or other program.

I hope my words be easy to undertand.
  • Zotero 3.0, available from zotero.org, supports Firefox 10. (addons.mozilla.org still has Zotero 2.1.10, which isn't compatible.)
    I hope my words be easy to undertand.
    I think we understand, but feel free to write in another language—French?—if it's easier. Someone will likely still be able to understand you.
  • Dont miss undertood my words, I mean Im not good by english, so that was my worry to try to make me comprend. sorry.

Ok. You said Zotero 3.0 is avaible from zotero.org. may you help me to know what I should do exactly to can appear me Zotero like before when i was using the last version or Mozilla.

Thanks for the time.
  • You just need to install Zotero 3.0 for Firefox.

http://www.zotero.org/support/3.0#downloads

If a yellow band appears at the top of the page with "Firefox prevented this site (www.zotero.org) from asking you to install software on your computer.", click the "Allow" button.
  • Thanks Dan Stillman, you are the best. i did, i have now again the Zotero like before. thousand Thanks