c&p fix not working for this.state.registry.registry[mylds[i]] bug

I use Word professional Plus 2010. I keep getting the "this.state.registry.registry[mylds[i]] is undefined." bug, and I see a lot of odd errors. For example, disambiguation happens where not needed, and is not done right (i.e., not as prescribed in the style). it even works differently for two entries in one multi-source citation.

Worst of all, copy and paste to a new document does not work: Word claims that the citations are fields (if I click them the background goes grey), but zotero claims that they are not zotero citations.

Making a copy of the document file and working in that doesn't help either.

Previously, re-starting zotero and word about a thousand times helped, but this time it seems nothing helps.

Any ideas?
  • OK, a reboot of the system helped: the first zotero refresh worked, but kept the odd disambiguation errors, a second one fixed things.

I believe I may have found out what triggered this: I made a change to a zotero entry that was being cited while the *.docx was open (edited a name of an author). Previous problems also occurred only when I moved or otherwise edited ref entries in zotero.
  • Editing a cited item while a document is open shouldn't be a problem generally.

Note that a lot of citation processor bugs have been fixed since 2.1.10, if that's what you're using.
    Worst of all, copy and paste to a new document does not work: Word claims that the citations are fields (if I click them the background goes grey), but zotero claims that they are not zotero citations.
    Did you set a style for Zotero in the document first?