Help Please: How do I insert citations to word processors?

Hello all. I am currently writing my thesis yet facing a serious issue: I cannot import / insert the notes that I have in Zotero! Every time I click the first button in the word processor extension set "Import Citation", only the first line or so from my notes are transferred. For example, if a note that I have in Zotero consists of 7 lines or so, I'd only get the first line transferred but not the whole piece. I tried everything but cannot figure it out all.
Many thanks in advance.
  • edited January 10, 2008
    The Word and Open Office Plugins are used to add citations, references and bibliographies to documents, not to add your notes. If you try to insert a note as a citation Zotero will do its best to create a citation out of that note, which is not what you want to happen.

Your best bet for moving notes form Zotero into the text of your paper is to have both Zotero and your word processor open and simply cut and paste the text as needed.
  • Many thanks Tjowens. Actually you described exactly the situation I was trying to convey. Now I know what to do. Thank you very much for your input.