strange formating on quick copy

In response to a request from mark in the course of another discussion, I will document a buggy formatting behaviour on drag-and-drop (aka Quick copy, I think).

Following a suggestion from danielreeders, I selected a reference from Zotero's list in Firefox, held the shift key, and dragged it to a document. Here is the result of exactly that:

M Mackauer, Genetic Problems in the Production of Biological Control Agents, <i>Annual
Review of Entomology</i> 21, no. 1 (January 1976): 369-385.

Out of curiosity, I tried the same without the shift key, and this is the output:

<ol> <li>M Mackauer, Genetic Problems in the Production of Biological Control Agents, <i>Annual Review of Entomology</i> 21, no. 1 (January 1976): 369-385.</li> </ol>

Software details:

Linux Mint 11

Libre Office 3.3.2,
OOO330m19 (Build:202), tag libreoffice-3.3.2.2, Ubuntu package
1:3.3.2-1ubuntu5

Firefox 5.0

Zotero 2.1.8

• If I remember correctly that's an Open Office (and I suppose Libre Office) bug - this should really just copy the formatted citation and Ooo screws it up.
    Make sure that "copy as html" isn't checked in the export tab of the preferences, but I think it really just doesn't work.
    This works correctly if you use "Create Bibliography" instead (I forgot if/how you can get citation output using that, though).