[Multilingual] Reports on 2.1 features missing in multilingual

Here is a request for testers of the experimental multilingual branch that was recently blogged by Debbie. The branch client is meant to layer multilingual functionality on top of the features of Zotero 2.1. A few of those features may have gone missing or been dented, and it would be very good to hear about them. If you notice things that have been dropped, please post a note about them here, and I'll take a look.
  • Hi Frank, yes extra window is somewhat unclear. If you click on an item than the right panes changes and shows the special information regarding this item (filename, pages etc.) an this "window" dosn't appear.
  • Ah, I got you. The right panel doesn't appear for file attachments. Thanks for the report, I'll take care of it soon.
  • Alright, that was simple to fix. Apparently I missed out the file that carries the attachment box code from one of my patches from the trunk. I've made the necessary adjustments, and it works now. It will either come through as an automatic update to your client, or you can do Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions -> Find Updates to get it immediately.
  • Hi Frank, Great! You are good and fast. Thanks a lot.
  • Hi Frank. Only a cosmetically thing. there are some icons missing. the unfilled icon in the folder panel. and some in the new area right beside the quick search window.
  • Thanks for the pointer. I've moved the icons across from the current 2.1rc2 xpi. They should turn up in the next test release update. I'm working on a minor processor bug now, but that will be finished soon, and when it's done I'll push the new client version.