Style Error: APA 6 (podcast dates, editors, and translators)

Hello,

I have noticed two discrepancies in Zotero’s APA 6 style. I’ve tried to tinker with the csl code, but I’m a bit intimidated by it.

1. In-text and Reference List podcast dates:
There seems to be no field in which to enter a podcast date, so in-text citations are generated as “(Podcaster, n.d.).” Reference List citations are similarly generated. How can I modify this?
This is addressed on p. 210 of the Publication Manual, and also addressed at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/

2. Editors and translators in Reference List:
Zotero’s APA 6 generates translators in the Reference List as “Tran.” when it should be “Trans.” This is discussed on p. 204.
Also, Zotero generates works with editors as follows:
Author, A. (2010) Title of book. (B. Editor, Ed.). . . .

When it should be:

Author, A. (2010) Title of book. In B. Editor (Ed.) . . . .

Citing edited work is discussed on p. 202.

3. Is there a way to include a field that contains the original publishing date? This would prove helpful in when older works are cited, such as:
In-text: (Freud, 1900/2010)
Reference List: Freud, S. (2010). The interpretation of dreams. (J. Strachey, Trans.). New York, NY: Basic Books. (Original work published 1900).
  • 1 - That should be fixed in Zotero - every item type should have a date - right now, use audio recording instead. Citation-wise that's treated the same anyway
    2 - I'll fix this soon
    3 - not currently possible - but we'll deal with this in the future.
  • The first one will certainly be addressed in the batch of data model changes for Zotero 2.1. It's hard to believe that this was overlooked for so long.