Bibtex: Not export total number of pages in item type "book"

When i try to export my library or entry in bibtex format zotero export but partially: it's not export the "# of pages" value of my database. But wheh i export in Zotero RDF, i see it's perfectly exported all values of an entry with numer of pages of book.

Version of zotero -- 2.0b7.6
  • Fixed for both import and export in the BibTeX translator. Your copy of Zotero should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Now in the General pane of the Zotero prefs.
  • Thank you for information!
  • I have the same problem with OSX standalone version of Zotero (4.0.15). The total number of pages is not exported in bibtex format. Others are working fine.
    Was this bug fixed or am i am missing something. Thank's!!!
  • 1. while it doesn't affect this particular issue, update to 4.0.17
    2. I'm not sure where the number of pages should go for bibtex. I don't believe either numpages or pagetotal are part of standard bibtex, but I could be wrong. Note that the BibLaTeX export translator does export the number of pages correctly to pagetotal.
  • You are totally right! I have selected the bibtex format not biblatex. Everything is working wonderful. Thank you for your answer!